Interview with Multi-Faceted Artist Nick Cave
Italy- | Sep 25 2011 | (12:01:13 - EDT)
As both artist and partner, Nick is the vision of all things "Soundsuit." He is also the Chairman of the Fashion Department at The School of The Art Institute of Chicago and represented by Jack Shainman Gallery in New York. Nick is a trans-artist working between sculpture, installation, performance, video, designed object and fashion. His work is shown nationally and internationally and is very interested in using his work as a impetus for outreach in the community at large.
Read more about Nick Cave and "Soundsuit" at SoundSuitShop.com
Image courtesy of Xenobia Bailey.
Get up to date news just for art!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement