BlackBerry PlayBook Series: Erik Wahl Shocks Crowd
USA- New York, NY | Jul 18 2012 | (23:09:01 - EDT)
Groundbreaking Motivational Performance Art Speaker, Erik Wahl, had the crowd wide-eyed and attentive at the BlackBerry PlayBook Series at NYC’s Chelsea Market. Capturing everyone’s imagination with his creativity, Wahl created a live painting of lead U2 singer Bono, while his hit “Beautiful Day” was playing in the background.
Keeping everyone on their toes, Wahl chose one random guest from the audience for “a moment she’ll never forget.” Being egged on by the engaging crowd, the chosen participant was required to open an envelope with “FEAR FACTOR” written on it. The lesson that “it pays to take a risk sometimes” was learned, when the note inside the envelope revealed “the Bono painting is yours.”
Relieved she didn’t have to eat a jar of worms or interact with snakes, a loud clap from the audience, followed by a meet-and-greet with the Artist himself concluded the event. Guests left the performance with fearful hints as to where his Statue of Liberty painting was hiding somewhere in NYC. The biggest risk takers earn the biggest rewards… finders keepers.
Get up to date news just for art!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement