IFPDA Fine Art Print Fair 2012
USA- New York, NY | Oct 20 2012 | (23:13:49 - EDT)
Unique among the world's major art fairs for its focus on fine prints from all periods, exhibiting dealers are all members of the International Fine Print Dealers Association (IFPDA), the organizer of New York Fine Art Print Week.
The IFPDA Foundation will announce the first winner of The Champion & Partners Acquisition Prize in Honor of Richard Hamilton at this year's Fair.
The IFPDA Print Fair attracts art enthusiasts, artists, collectors, museum curators, art consultants, educators, and scholars. At the Fair, one can actually trace the advance of printmaking over its 500 year history and explore the myriad ways in which artists from Rembrandt to Whistler and Picasso to Rauschenberg have all used printmaking to advance their creative vision. While major collectors are drawn to the Fair to acquire rare works, any art lover can find a wonderful print by a well-known artist that suits their price range and aesthetic preference.
Images Courtesy: IFPDA Print Fair Facebook
Get up to date news just for art!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement