Get a Virtual Makeover With This Free App
Canada- Toronto | Aug 31 2012 | (23:03:58 - EDT)
Curious what you'd look like in a deep plum eye shadow but not interested in spending the cash until you know? You need the MakeUp app, free for a limited time from ModiFace, the innovative virtual makeover website.
ModiFace's story starts in 1999 at Stanford University, where the initial research on automatic face analysis began. This work continued at the University of Toronto from 2001-2006, including the development of signal processing algorithms that won a world-wide innovation prize from MIT. In 2006, ModiFace Inc. was born.
Today, ModiFace is the technology provider for over 50 popular brands and magazines, and generates millions of virtual makeovers per day. With 18 patents, 13 years of research, 10 million mobile app downloads, and over 100 virtual makeover options, including cosmetics, anti-aging/skin-care, and hair, ModiFace is the world-leading virtual makeover technology provider.
Get the app HERE
Get up to date news just for beauty!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement