Get Rid Of Fizzy Dry Splitting Hair Right Away
USA- New York, NY | Mar 5 2012 | (01:04:13 - EDT)
Got fizzy hair, and need to run for an event or party right away? So just trim it off yourself. Here are easy ways to do it yourself right away.
1. Start with clean, dry hair, styled as you usually wear it.
2. Gently grasp a section of hair between your fingers (don't pull!). If your bangs go straight across, keep your fingers horizontal. If they are more slanted, your fingers should be at an angle, too.
3. Use cuticle scissors to allow yourself more control. That way, you won't be able to accidentally chop off a huge chunk of hair in one swipe.
4. Do not cut across your forehead horizontally with the scissors . . . unless you're trying to look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. Hold the scissors vertically, and cut into the bangs. Your hair will look softer this way.
5. Snip no more than a quarter-inch at atime. You can always trim more later.
6. Start at the center of your forehead and trim outward until you reach the middle of your right eyebrow, then stop. Repeat on the other side. Avoid cutting past your eyebrows — many women have cowlicks in these areas, and if you're one of them, you could end up with a "hole" in your bangs.
Get up to date news just for beauty!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement