Innovative Hair Stylist Jordan M.
USA- New York, NY | Sep 26 2012 | (23:16:28 - EDT)
Originally from Fremont, California, Jordan M. has worked as a hair stylist for the past 15 years.
After moving to New York, he was first assistant to Jimmy Paul, refining the precise, editorial technique he would bring to his subsequent solo work.
Jordan is known equally for sharp, short haircuts and more-is-more updos. His repertoire includes work for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W, V Mag, Elle, Rolling Stone, and CR Fashion Book; he can generally be found surfing or cutting hair for Bumble and bumble. All images are courtesy Bumble and bumble Pinterest.
Get up to date news just for beauty!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement