Tom Ford Launching Second Men's Fragrance: NoirInnovation award
USA- New York, NY | Jul 21 2012 | (23:01:59 - EDT)
In the last seven years, Tom Ford Beauty has steadily evolved from an array of FiFi-winning niche fragrances to a major player on the global luxury stage, and now he arrives with his next product.
Tom Ford is returning to the men’s fragrance world with a second signature scent – Noir – which will be released in October. Tom Ford and the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc. have concocted Tom Ford Noir, his first signature men’s scent since 2009.
With 200 million USD of sales already under his belt for previously released products for both men and woman, the latest is a masculine scent with an oriental twist – with notes of black pepper, nutmeg, bergamot, patchouli and vetiver oil.
Noir will retail online in October for £60 GBP (approximately $94 USD).
Get up to date news just for beauty!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement