Tom Ford’s New Range: Jardin Noir Perfumes
USA- New York, NY | Aug 21 2012 | (22:45:09 - EDT)
Tom Ford’s latest fragrance collection, Jardin Noir, features four new scents that subvert the savor of classic blooms (rose, lily, narcissus and hyacinth) into heady concoctions that seem, as Ford puts it, practically illicit.
“When you showcase their darker and less innocent aspects,” he says, “flowers can become so thrilling and beautiful, they could almost ruin you. That was the sensation I was after.” If the sexy juice itself doesn’t ruin you, then its price might. A 250 milliliter bottle is $495.
Although he’s not the only parfumier hawking big-ticket fragrances over at Bergdorf Goodman. A bottle of Creed‘s “Royal Exclusives” rings up to $640, and Clive Christian “No. 1? scent costs a staggering $865 for a mere 1.6 oz (recognized, proclaims the site, as the world’s most expensive perfume).
Get up to date news just for beauty!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement