How to Jam: A Guide to Playing Music by Ear
USA- Indianapolis, IN | Sep 17 2012 | (23:04:40 - EDT)
Luke W. Russell's latest book, “How to Jam: A Guide to Playing Music by Ear” was released this past week and is now available free on the Kindle until Sept. 19, 2012.
This book was written because many people think that those who can play music by ear are “gifted.” However, Musician and Writer Luke W. Russell disagrees and says that he is not gifted, and that anyone can learn how to make music by ear using the same techniques he has used for years.
“How to Jam” is a great book for musicians those just getting started. Musicians are going to be able to put this book into action and leverage knowledge they already have and turn it into music of their own. Non-musicians will be able to take the information and immediately start exploring their instrument and begin the process of learning to play by ear.
“How to Jam” is FREE on Amazon September 15 – 19. You can download the book free here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/How-Jam-Guide-Playing-ebook/dp/B0099TGQBK/
Get up to date news just for Books!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement