Free on Kindle NOW: Easy Chinese Cookbook
USA- San Diego, CA | Sep 11 2012 | (23:04:49 - EDT)
Pat Curtis announces that he is giving away his new Kindle Chinese Cookbook for a limited time. When asked why he was doing so, Pat replied, "I just want to get people cooking the good stuff. All my recipes are quick, easy, and delicious -- and anyone can make them!"
Over a year ago, Pat, who lives in Northern San Diego, became upset when his favorite Chinese restaurant closed. When he could not find a great nearby replacement, he said to himself, "I can cook Chinese food better than this! I just need to learn how." That's how his journey began. "This book has been a labor of love," he added. "I just love great Chinese food and, believe it or not, it is very difficult to find out here."
The book includes all the favorites plus variations for vegetarians. You can download it for free at Amazon from September 11-15, 2012 by going to Amazon.com and searching for Pat's Easy Chinese Recipes. Or, you can just click HERE.
Get up to date news just for Culinary!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement