Lindt Opens Flagship Boutique in New York
USA- New York, NY | May 16 2012 | (01:06:12 - EDT)
Swiss chocolatier Lindt & Sprungli AG has opened a flagship boutique in the Rolex building on Fifth Avenue in New York. The 1,245-sq.-ft. store marks Lindt's second Fifth Avenue location. The company also plans to expand into the Midwest and West Coast regions with new retail locations planned for the coming year. The new stores will offer an interactive shopping experience with the addition of "make your own bar" stations. Currently, Lindt USA operates nearly 50 retail locations, including Lindt Chocolate Shops, Lindt Outlets and Lindt Factory Outlets.
Lindt has been manufacturing decadent chocolate since 1845 and quickly becoming the big name in fine Swiss chocolates. Lindt takes their Excellence brands of delicious treasures seriously, as the heritage involved runs deep.
For more information on Lindt, visit their official website at: http://www.lindtusa.com
Get up to date news just for Culinary!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement