Eyes in Culture - Arts - Cirque du Soleil and Safewalls - Art Works Inspired by the Street
| Mar 9 2011 | (01:00:17 - EST)
SAFEWALLS celebrates Cirque du Soleil’s roots—the street—as well as the creative freedom and raw energy associated with street arts by pairing up with artists from all over the world to create art posters inspired by its shows.
Every month, SAFEWALLS is pairing up with cutting-edge artists to create original art posters inspired by Cirque du Soleil shows. The posters will physically travel the world in art galleries where Cirque du Soleil has touring or resident shows. Fusing the fascinating world of Cirque du Soleil with the freedom and energy of street arts, the final artworks will be used for the production of limited edition, signed and numbered posters, and open edition screen prints. Participating artists include ; Ron English, Jon Burgerman, Shag, Frank Kozik, Jason Limon, Glenn Anderson, Sweet Toof, Amy Sol, El Mac, Chet Zar and many more.
For more information, please go to:
MONTREAL,QC, H2S 3C3
Get up to date news just for Culture!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement