iGiveMore: Technology for a More Generous World
USA- New York, NY | Aug 21 2012 | (23:13:03 - EDT)
iGiveMore is building a powerful platform for charitable fundraising that is going to transform the understanding of how giving spreads online.
Through "giving graphs," people can track, share, manage teams, and more, accelerating fundraising efforts like never before. You can even get a courtesy account now and use it to invite your friends to the event.
If every donation were an inspiration to give more, giving would go viral. If people could visualize how their donation was shared with social media and inspired others to give, they would be more likely to promote important causes.
HOW IT WORKS
iGiveMore enables customers to create fundraising campaigns and visualize your giving graph, how giving spreads among your friends as a result of your social sharing online. In order for you to see your impact on your friends you need to join first.
From your profile, you can easily share with e-mail, Facebook, Ywitter, LinkedIn and Google+ and interact with your visualization. Try their technology now for free to spread the word about iGiveMore’s campaign.
Get up to date news just for Culture!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement