Surface Design Show Showcase Surface Solutions
UK- London | Dec 29 2011 | (09:00:05 - EDT)
Created in 2010, Inspiration Centre is a showcase for smaller or start-up companies offering fresh, artisan and contemporary surfaces. Including only first time exhibitors, it will give you food for thought and inspire you to consider new materials in your next project.
Surface Design Show (February 7-9, 2012) attracts pioneering natural stone, wood, tiles, recyclable materials, metal, living materials, paint, illuminated surfaces and coatings that can be used as flooring, cladding, ceiling, wall coverings and more.
The "Material Thinking" theme introduced in 2011 highlights the thought process that goes into the development and selection of materials for architecture and design. All seminar, debates, and features reflect the theme.
Register now to attend Surface Design Show and compare hundreds of the latest surface solutions at the Business Design Centre. With hundreds of companies showing the very latest materials and surface solutions, a visit to Surface Design Show 2012 will keep you informed of the very latest products the industry has to offer.
Get up to date news just for Design!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement