APR Collaborates with Ezralow Design
UK- London | Aug 6 2012 | (23:11:56 - EDT)
Alexandra Public Relations [APR] is delighted to announce its newest collaboration with Ezralow Design. Kamini Ezralow’s signature blend of contemporary lines and old-fashioned glamor has seen her earn a loyal, discerning international clientele. Her wealth of experience includes design projects ranging from palaces and villages, to yachts, penthouses and spas. Her first yacht interior won her much acclaim with no less than six international awards. This year has seen the launch of her own London-based studio, as well as her furniture collection “Bronze”, which won instant praise at its launch in April at the Salone Internationale del Mobile in Milan, Italy.
Alexandra Bennaim created APR in 2002, specializing in the high-end interiors, design and lifestyle markets. APR represents clients from all over the world, and has an sharp understanding of both the French and international design markets.
Information Courtesy: Alexandra Public Relations
Get up to date news just for Design!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement