Fendi Casa: Home Decor Collection
Italy- Milan | May 29 2012 | (01:07:17 - EDT)
The Fendi Casa Home Collection was created in 1989 as a natural evolution and a new important chapter of a great Italian business epic characterized by an unlimited creativity.
THE BRAND, with its ongoing exploration of new creative fields in line with the changing flow of contemporary living, was bound to develop a new, coherent project related to furnishing as a consistent brand extension of Fendi experimental work. This collection was launched in collaboration with Club House Italia, a company established in the 1970s by Alberto Vignatelli and specialized in the production of upholstered furniture and related raw materials; its aim is to "dress up" rooms in a way which is very similar to how Fendi designs its fur and precious leather coats, clothes and accessories.
Source: FENDI/ Club House Italia
Get up to date news just for Design!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement