IVV Previews 2012 Maison-Objet Show CollectionsInnovation award
France- Paris | Jul 18 2012 | (23:02:17 - EDT)
IVV has released a preview for the collections they will bring to the 2012 Maison-Objet show coming this September in Paris.
The two IVV collections previewed feature modern and colorful takes on classic home décor:
Colors is a collection of fine ceramic objects crafted in the great Florentine tradition but with a modern twist, incorporating alluring, functional design.
The Vases Style Collection includes different shapes and colors of vases, brought together in a single collection.
Get up to date news just for Design!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement