Automobiles and Accessories at Mondial de l'Auto
France- Paris | Sep 26 2012 | (23:18:21 - EDT)
Mondial de l'Auto, or the Paris Motor Show, is scheduled for Sept. 29 - Oct. 14, 2012, at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, France. The show will showcase the best collection of vehicles from across the globe to satisfy the expectations of visitors.
Automobile accessories (such as "The Bump," construction and reveal pictures after the vehicles) is also a part of this show. The 2012 Paris Motor Show is a perfect show to exhibit the automotive industry, as it showcases the best and latest auto products available in the industry.
The world premiere presentation of the new concept for the Renault stand, designed by DGT will be at Mondial de l'Auto, was revealed. Traveling through 45 cities from 2012 to 2016, car enthusiasts can experience a new kind of automobile stand: "The Bump."
Source: METTE APR
Images Courtesy: DGT Architects, Paris Motor Show, Takuji Shimmura
Get up to date news just for Design!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement