Shadows: A Genre of Pendant Lamps
Europe- , Czech | Apr 30 2012 | (01:06:26 - EDT)
Dan Yeffet and Lucie Koldova have designed Shadows, a collection of pendant lamps for the Czech lighting manufacturer BROKIS.
Description from the designers:
Shadow collection is our new interpretation for our appreciated and timeless ‘atelier’ light shades, homage.
The collection consists of 4 pieces and has 4 different types of glass shades which slide over the wooden neck. The collection is based on hidden light source, a warm LED spot.
Visit Dan Yeffet’s website – here.
Visit Lucie Koldova’s website – here.
Visit the BROKIS website – here.
Photography by Martin Chum
Get up to date news just for Design!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement