Delicious Eclairee Swimwear Launches 2013 LineInnovation award
USA- Miami, FL | Jul 21 2012 | (17:17:56 - EDT)
On the heels of its acclaimed spring/summer 2012 launch collection, luxury resort wear brand Eclairee along with sponsors Stephen Bonanno Sandals, Beauty for Real, and Keratin Complex by Sean Donaldson Hair debuted the much anticipated sophomore collection for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 on Friday, July 20 at The Penthouse in The Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach.
Designer and Founder of Eclairee, Kelly Carrington presented updated versions of celebrated styles such as the Celine, Kiki, and Noemi as well as brand new swimsuit styles, dresses, skirts, and button down tunic designs that had the fashion elite abuzz including (insert notable attendees). The unique, French inspired luxury resort wear line is characterized by its transformative layering qualities that effortlessly transition looks from beachwear to ready to wear.
For more information about this fabulous swimwear designer, visit: https://eclairee.com
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement