H&M Sets Expected Date For New Luxury Line
USA- New York | Sep 27 2012 | (22:43:39 - EDT)
H&M will launch its highly-anticipated luxury label, & Other Stories, in spring next year. Unlike its sister brand, Cos, the line will be a purely womenswear offering.
Collections will be jointly created by creative ateliers based in both Paris and Stockholm, who will work together to design "diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality at an affordable price". Each seasonal offering will be based upon "inspiring fashion stories". The label will offer shoes, bags, accessories and beauty products, as well as ready-to-wear.
"Today, a woman with a love for fashion creates her own style," read a statement from the brand this morning. "She wears things that feel right to her and reflect her personality. & Other Stories is about bringing everything she can wear into one place, focusing on the whole look. We believe shoes, bags, jewellery, lingerie and beauty are key for styling and just as important as clothing."
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement