London Collections: Men
UK- London | May 25 2012 | (01:05:56 - EDT)
Running from 15 – 17 June, London will kick start the Menswear calendar with a showcase of British brands and businesses embedded in a cultural programme. London Collections: Men is a development of the Men’s day at London Fashion Week which has grown in stature and content despite sitting outside of the traditional menswear calendar. This new showcase will emphasize both the creative and commercial importance of Britain’s brands and emerging talent as well as the rich cultural landscape that contributes to the inspiration and success of this sector.
HRH The Prince of Wales will host a reception to celebrate the launch of London Collections: Men on June 14, 2012 at St James’s Palace.
London Collections: Men will form part of the Fashion 2012 Calendar, a central platform under which the industry is able to showcase and celebrate British fashion. It will provide a core focus for the industry and a schedule for the major fashion events and activities throughout London’s Olympic year.
For more information, visit the source at: http://www.londoncollections.co.uk
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement