Make a Splash in L*Space 2013 SwimwearInnovation award
USA- Miami, FL | Jul 23 2012 | (23:09:41 - EST)
L*Space swimwear hit the runway last night as part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim. Creative Designer Monica Wise favored a variety of colors that worked together to give a sort of southwestern feel.
Described as sophisticated beach chic, glam surfer girl, and most definitely fashion-forward swimwear, L*Space is an award-winning brand, having been recognized as SIMA's (Surfwear Industry Manufacturer's Association) swimwear brand of the year, as well as Monica herself being recognized as the 2010 Mercedes Benz designer of the year.
Images provided by: Getty Images
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement