Richard Chai Lends Fashion Talent for Great Cause
USA- New York, NY | Jun 22 2012 | (01:08:32 - EDT)
Richard Chai joined with EFFEN Vodka to debut and celebrate a new custom gown design by Chai and modeled by Hilary Rhoda at a cocktail event at the Electric Room at the Dream Downtown on June 19, 2012.
The intricately made gown was inspired by EFFEN's sleek, modern design aesthetic and was accessorized with jewelry courtesy of Flutter by Jill Golden. The gown will eventually be auctioned off in support of DIFFA: Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (http://www.diffa.org/).
This event marked another phase of Richard Chai's year long partnership with EFFEN and DIFFA, as this past March he collaborated with them to develop DIFFA’s first ever stand alone lounge installation for their 15th annual DINING BY DESIGN tour. Richard Chai is passionate about supporting a charitable cause such as DIFFA and has had a great experience working with EFFEN since they share so many of the same design values and an appreciation for things handcrafted with quality.
Chai’s 2012 Resort fashion line has also received rave reviews, boasting a feminine color palate and soft feel.
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement