Toni Francesc 2012 Fall Collection: Aeternus
Spain- Barcelona | Feb 6 2012 | (01:07:06 - EDT)
The “Saló del Tinell” has become the scene of a journey through time and memories: Toni Francesc has presented in 080 Barcelona Fashion his collection “Aeternus”, “is like one of those old stories our grandmother told us, a walk through memory and nostalgia by means of the fabrics and shapes”, in words of the designer.
The show has started with a Samantha de Siena’s soundtrack, and Toni Francesc has presented 32 looks that follow the usual style of the brand but introducing some interesting new features, such as the use of neoprene, fur and rabbit hair to enrich the pieces, accompanied once more by Jeffrey Campbell shoes and Idili jewelry, designed exclusively for this collection.
In “Aeternus” pants become the fetish piece, presented in narrow shapes, military style and bloomers, always combined with asymmetric jackets and coats playing with aged-looking textures.
These proposals will be available next Fall 2012 in Toni Francesc’s store in Barcelona and also online for distribution worldwide through Net-Trendy.com.
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement