David Cameron’s London Collections: Men Reception
UK- London | Jan 8 2013 | (23:06:42 - EDT)
The Prime Minister, David Cameron hosted a reception at 10 Downing Street on Monday Jan. 7, 2013 to celebrate the launch of London Collections: Men. Guests included the best of British designers, brand leaders from their most renowned fashion labels and some of fashion's key commentators.
“In Britain, we have always had the infrastructure of a fantastic industry. We have the best fashion colleges in the world. We produce some of the most creative and brilliant designers in the world. We produce fantastic brands.” –Prime Minister David Cameron at the reception for the launch of London Collections: Men.
Interested in reading more about the London Collections: Men launch from the British Fashion Council? Check out EYES IN’s recent post about the live streaming the collection will be hosting.
For more information on the London Collections: Men, please visit: http://www.londoncollections.co.uk
Source: London Collections: Men and British Fashion Council
Images by: Darren Gerrish
Get up to date news just for Fashion!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement