007 Returns: SKYFALL Lands in London
UK- London | Oct 22 2012 | (23:10:22 - EDT)
The eyes of the world will fall on the iconic Royal Albert Hall in London as the stars of “SKYFALL” light up the red carpet at the Royal World Premiere. His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall are to attend and the premiere will benefit the charities that support Britain’s intelligence agencies (the Secret Intelligence Service, the Security Service and GCHQ)
Daniel Craig is back as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in “SKYFALL”, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time. In “SKYFALL”, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
Some stars in attendance will be: DANIEL CRAIG, JAVIER BARDEM, RALPH FIENNES, NAOMIE HARRIS, BERENICE MARLOHE, BEN WHISHAW, SAM MENDES, MICHAEL G. WILSON & BARBARA BROCCOLI
This event is taking place at the Royal Albert Hall on Oct. 23, 2012 and is sure to be a spectacular opening for the film.
Get up to date news just for Film!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement