Simple Payroll Software for Small Businesses
USA- Louisville, KY | Aug 13 2012 | (23:10:33 - EDT)
The ezPaycheck software gives small businesses another option for payroll, combining versatility in features with affordability. 30-day free trial is available at www.halfpricesoft.com.
Payroll processing can be a pain for many small business owners. But now ezPaycheck 2012, the new edition of payroll and check printing software, from Halfpricesoft.com (www.halfpricesoft.com) gives small and mid-size businesses another option. The interface for this popular business software is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users without an accounting background can start doing payroll immediately after installation. There is no long learning curve like there usually is with financial software.
"We intentionally engineered this software for business owners who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that business owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software."
Despite its easy-to-use nature, ezPaycheck payroll software does not leave businesses short on features. Rather, ezPaycheck 2011 has all the options and flexibility for doing payroll and printing checks as higher-priced software that is difficult to use. ezPaycheck 2012 includes all these features and more:
- Current tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Print checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes calculated automatically
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Print Form W2, W3, 940, 941 for federal tax return
- A variety of report functions
- Unlimited free technical support
ezPaycheck payroll solution is an affordable payroll and check printing software solution for any business - no matter how small the business is. ezPaycheck software also supports payroll tracking for multiple businesses, making it perfect for accountants and entrepreneurs with multiple businesses.
Business owners and managers can try ezPaycheck 2012 without cost or obligation to ensure they like the software and that it meets their needs before purchasing it. The latest version of the software can be downloaded for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp. This is the complete software with all included features, except check printing, available for a full 30-day trial. Purchase of a license key unlocks the software for complete, unlimited use.
The download package includes a sample database so small business owners and managers can begin testing features and functions immediately, instead of wasting time entering data. Customers can ensure their satisfaction with ezPaycheck before they buy.
To start a free test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Get up to date news just for Finance!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement