Small Businesses Can Accept Credit Cards with Ease
USA- Chicago, IL | Aug 21 2012 | (23:04:54 - EDT)
For smaller businesses, accepting credit cards was always a hassle on the owner's side. Often, the charges assocaited with taking credit cards as forms of payment were enough to deter the business from accepting them. So with cash and check as the only options, it started to be a hassle on the buyer's side as well.
More and more people are ditching paper and using plastic to pay. It's fast, convenient and many get to indulge in their shopping splurges when they redeem their rewards points. Now, it's easy for even the smallest business to accept credit cards as payment. Introducing: Square.
Square is the easiest payment method on the market. All you need is an iPhone or iPad and the little card reader. Signing up on the official Square App website takes a few minutes and gets a free card reader shipped directly to your door. The rates are flat and easy to understand, no strange hidden fees for using this product.
So, get your small business some bigger sales and use the Square payment method to start accepting credit cards today.
Get up to date news just for Finance!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement