An App to Decipher Subconscious Emotions
USA - Fairfax, VA | Oct 7 2012 | (22:46:47 - EDT)
The iPhone has been heralded for doing a lot of things, but how about using an app to decipher someone’s subconscious emotions? Now you can with Yord Apps’ new Inner Choice, a new psychology app that combines science and entertainment to diagnose a person’s feelings and ‘translate’ them from the language of the subconscious mind. Using a combination of several popular scientific methods, Inner Choice can distinguish 62 different emotional states and measure their intensity with 89.6 percent accuracy.
Inner Choice is now available as either a GOLD version for $2.99 USD or a FREE version, and is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch and iPad.
Sources: Yord, iTunes
Get up to date news just for Health!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement