Electronic Cigarettes Banned from Courthouse
USA- , Pennsylvania | May 30 2012 | (01:01:57 - EDT)
Some non-smokers will have to join smokers outside one western Pennsylvania county courthouse - if they want to huff and puff on electronic cigarettes that emit water vapor.
The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that the Westmoreland County Commissioners voted to add electronic cigarettes to the courthouse's smoking ban. The ban will also include other smokeless devices that mimic cigarettes and other tobacco products that are smoked.
The commissioners were moved to ban the devices after court officials complained about people using the artificial cigarettes in courtrooms.
Get up to date news just for Health!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement