TargetSpot Joins Radionomy: Global Online RadioInnovation award
USA- Los Angeles, CA | Jun 29 2012 | (23:10:13 - EDT)
The technology provided by TargetSpot and Radionomy allows national advertising that is both targeted and geo-localized. Radionomy currently counts 7 million listening hours in the United States and is growing by 5% per month.
Radionomy is a global platform of online radio; it is the leader in Europe and already markets to its audiences in France, Spain and Germany. This agreement will also allow Radionomy to sell the entire U.S. inventory of TargetSpot to European advertisers.
TargetSpot has 80 distribution partners, including CBS RADIO, AOL Radio, Entercom, Live 365, Yahoo! Music, and MySpace Music. TargetSpot is based in New York City.
Experience Radionomy now at www.radionomy.com
Get up to date news just for Music!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement