Quote Out of Context: Yang Fudong
China- Shanghai | Oct 5 2012 | (23:06:34 - EDT)
Yang Fudong was born in 1971, in Beijing. In 1995, he graduated from the China Academy of Fine Arts in Hangzhou. He has had exhibitions from Australia to the United States, and almost everywhere else in-between. Some of his works are composed of synchronized video projections, showing the streets of Shanghai's old town nightlife. Before he dedicated himself entirely to photography, Fudong was trained and working as a highly-skilled painter.
The OCT Contemporary Art Terminal of Shanghai, China is hosting a solo exhibition for this photographer/filmmaker. The “Quote Out of Context” exhibition by Yang Fudong is going on now, and can be viewed in gallery until Jan. 3, 2013.
For more information about the gallery exhibition, please visit: http://www.shanghartgallery.com
Get up to date news just for Photography!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement