Luxury Living in Merida Mexico: Apocalypse Free
Mexico- Merida | Jan 7 2013 | (23:08:55 - EDT)
From warm and tropical Yucatan, Merida Mexico Real Estate just wanted to let you know – they're still here and celebrating the good life. The Mayans didn't forebode that the greatest place on earth was going to collapse. They foretold that a new age of living was to commence.
Break out the bubbly! Merida Mexico Real Estate has a top ten list of things to be thankful for in the Mayan World, and information for those who want to join in the constant celebration and beauty that resides in Merida.
1. Tropical warmth. Year-round outdoor living, gardening and sports.
2. Stunning Colonial Architecture, Haciendas and Beach Homes.
3. Affordable and Safe Lifestyle.
4. 1st-class bird watching, wildlife and fishing.
5. Abundance of delicious culinary delights.
6. Amiable neighborhood bars, restaurants, libraries and community centers.
7. Strong governmental services and infrastructure.
8. Open air markets, shopping centers and specialty stores of every variety.
9. Reasonably priced homes, ranches, beaches, land and rentals.
10. Low taxes.
Thanks to a strong dollar and the improving real estate market, bargains abound in Yucatan.
Spacious Colonial Fixers for under $100k
Beach Front Homes for under $150k
Countryside Quintas and Haciendas starting under $200k
Discover Yucatan. See videos of the fine homes, neighborhoods and wonderful lifestyle in safe and spectacular Mundo Maya. http://mexintl.com/
Source: Mexico International Real Estate
Get up to date news just for Real Estate!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- Paris Couture by Chanel - C'est Magnifique!
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement