Clever Way to Negotiate Best Car Prices
USA- Chicago, IL | Jul 31 2012 | (02:17:53 - EDT)
Buying a car is usually a pretty awful experience. Browsing may be fun, but once it comes time to sign on the dotted line you end up having to do a lot of research, a lot of paperwork, and it’s expensive to boot.
AOL Autos already works as a hub to let you search for vehicles based on filters. With the addition of CarWoo!’s platform, however, users will now have access to a Best Offers section of the site. Within this “Best Offers” section, users will see deals from over 10,000 local dealers.
This will allow potential buyers to see prices in their specific area before walking into a dealership and trying to negotiate.
The CarWoo! platform has long supported anonymous communication directly with dealerships, and now that same functionality will come to AOL Autos.
This comes straight on the heels of Choose Control on the AOL Autos web site.
This article was used courtesy of writer Jordan Crook from http://techcrunch.com
Get up to date news just for Tech!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement