TouristPads Launches iPad Rental Service
Singapore- Singapore | Jul 22 2012 | (23:05:21 - EDT)
TouristPads, the trusty tool that will empower all travelers to have the most amazing, effortless holiday experience. This new iPad rental service is now in town. With a lightweight iPad on hand, consumers can access resources at their fingertips and make informed choices that maximize their stay in Singapore.
Travelers can now reserve their iPad easily online at www.touristpads.com for S$30 a day. The TouristPad will be hand delivered to them at their hotel/the airport so that they can start enjoying the service immediately when they arrive in Singapore. A deposit of S$800 will be blocked on their credit card, which will be unblocked at the end of their rental.
4 reasons why a TouristPad is made for travelers:
1) Power comes with connectivity. They now have unlimited, high-speed 3G connectivity available on the go. Tourists can make a Skype call, get their YouTube fix and have online resources at their disposal.
2) Get around like a local. It’s more than just Google Maps. Localized apps will have travelers using Singapore’s wide array of public transport networks as they get directions on the most time-efficient route from any road, street or alley.
3) App-visors save the day. If you fail to plan, you don’t necessarily plan to fail. At least not with trip planning apps. Travelers will be discovering the best of Singapore with hundreds of recommended places and things to do. Air tickets, accommodation or even shows can be booked in record timing.
4) Capture the best moments. Photography buffs who love capturing moments in photos and sharing them with the world are in for a treat when they can do it effortlessly with a TouristPad. Tourists can enhance photos instantly or better yet, record and upload a video.
Founded in 2012, TouristPads was established by a trio of entrepreneurs who love traveling the world and indulging in technology gadgets. TouristPad's mission is to provide an affordable iPad rental service that caters to the needs of both leisure and business travelers in Singapore.
TouristPads also endeavour to create shared value through partnerships with the Singapore Tourism Board, travel related industries, business centres, app developers, advertising agencies and event organizers.
Hand delivered to valued customers, a TouristPad may be rented for 24 hours or a few days. These iPads are also available for rent for all events, conferences and seminars.
Get up to date news just for Tech!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement