Plan Your Vacation: Free Passport to Travel App
USA- Littleton, CO | Sep 13 2012 | (22:55:11 - EDT)
"Just in time for the 2013 travel season, "Passport to Travel" provides travelers at-their-fingertips access to invaluable tools, stories and services for vacation planning and on-trip memory gathering," said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands.
Meant to accompany travelers on their journey – from vacation planning to play – this free iPhone, iPod touch and iPad app gives them the chance to: pin the places they’ve been (up to 550 places); stamp top destinations for behind-the-scenes stories (more than 300); listen to audio clips about popular sites; shake their mobile device for impulsive travel ideas; receive great travel deals; and view e-brochures from Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways for easy planning and more.
Source: PRLeap via Globus Family
Images Courtesy: Globus on Facebook
Get up to date news just for Travel!(Looking for special offers or news in all categories? Try our General newsletter!)
- The New Classic: Julia Belanoff
- HWKN’s Project: Winner of Young Architects Program
- Custo Barcelona Presents X-ray at NY Fashion Week
- 10 Interesting Concepts Revealed at NY Auto Show
- C'est Magnifique! Paris Couture by Chanel
- Lower Blood Pressure & Reverse Age with Marine-D3
- Annuity Harmony: Helping You Plan for Retirement